Here is where you will find product brochures, user manuals, and upgrades.
Upgrading using the Online Method:
To upgrade using the online method, follow the steps below.
- Connect your notetaker to AC power, and ensure you have an active internet connection.
- From the main “Program” menu, press “u” to open the “Utilities” menu.
- Press “u” again for “Upgrade Firmware”.
- When prompted, “Upgrade Online?”, press “Enter”.
- The notetaker checks for new firmware. If it finds it, you are prompted, “Are you sure you want to upgrade?” The default is “yes”.
- Press “Enter” to initiate the download and upgrade process.
- When the files are downloaded, the upgrade process begins. While the unit is upgrading, progress is displayed on the Braille display in the form of a percentage and progress beeps are heard. Please do not press buttons or power off the unit during the upgrade process as this may result in an incomplete installation.
- When the upgrade is complete, the unit reboots and places you in the main “Program” menu. Press “Space-v” (FN-v) to verify your notetaker is running firmware version 8.2 build 06/16.
Upgrading using the Offline Method:
Braille Sense U2:
Braille Sense U2 QWERTY:
Braille Sense U2 MINI:
Company and Product Brochures